By default, Chrome alerts you whenever a website, app, or extension wants to send you notifications. You can change this setting at any time.
If you’re browsing in Incognito mode, you won’t get notifications.
Allow or block notifications from all sites
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click the 3 stacked dots and the select Settings.
- Under "Privacy and security," click Site settings.
- Click Notifications.
- Choose to block or allow notifications:
- Allow or Block all: Turn on or off Sites can ask to send notifications.
- Block a site: Next to "Block," click Add. Enter the site and click Add.
- Allow a site: Next to "Allow," click Add. Enter the site and click Add.