NOTE: Exchange ActiveSync does not support the corporate calendar or email applications for the Motorola Droid, Droid 2 and Droid X. This is because these phones utilize a special application that does not follow Exchange ActiveSync standards.
Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync uses direct push technology to sync email, calendars, contacts, tasks, notes and folders in real time.
Follow these steps to connect your Android device to Lucid Technologies Exchange ActiveSync email service:
- On your Android device, navigate to the settings menu.
- Click Accounts & Sync.
- Click Add Account.
- Click Corporate.
- Enter your email address and your password and click Next.
- In the Domain\Username field, enter your username and domain using the following format: \firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your password should automatically be entered. If not, enter it now.
- In the Server field, enter securemail.mylucidtech.com (no longer using mx1.exchange.goxtech.net)
- Ensure that Use Secure Connection (SSL) is checked.
- Click Next and configure your personal preferences for the frequency and amount of data to synchronize.
- Click Next again, and configure your name as well as the connection name and click Done.
Your Android powered device is now setup to synchronize data using Exchange ActiveSync!