iPhone exchange activesync account setup
To set up your Apple device to access your Exchange ActiveSync account, follow these steps:
- On your iPhone's home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap Add Account.
- Tap Microsoft Exchange.
- Complete the following required fields: Tap Next.
- Email (your full email address)
- Domain name (leave blank)
- Username (with @domainname.com)
- Description (Optional)
- Tap Next.
- After a moment, the iPhone will ask for the server information. This is the URL to the mail server, enter securemail.mylucidtech.com (no longer using mx1.exchange.goxtech.net) (do not add http:// or https://)
- Tap Next.
- The iPhone will display a list of collaboration items to sync with Exchange ActiveSync. Choose from the list and tap Done to initiate the first sync.
Android exchange activesync account setup
NOTE: Exchange ActiveSync does not support the corporate calendar or email applications for the Motorola Droid, Droid 2 and Droid X. This is because these phones utilize a special application that does not follow Exchange ActiveSync standards. ...
Microsoft Outlook 2013 exchange activesync account setup
To set up Outlook, do the following: Open up Outlook 2013 and click on the File tab. Click Add Account. Click the radio button next to Manual setup or additional server types. Click Next. When presented with the Choose Service screen, select ...
iPhone email account setup without exchange activesync
1. Tap “Settings” icon 2. Scroll down and tap “Mail, Contacts, Calendars” 3. Tap “Add Account” 4. Tap “Other”, then tap “Add Mail Account" On the “New Account” Screen, enter the details it is requesting. Name (your full name), Email (your email ...
Android email account setup without exchange activesync
Setup a new email account on an Android Device Enter your full email address Enter the password for your email address Tap "Next" Choose: IMAP as account type Incoming Server Settings Username: Please enter your full email address Password: The ...
Microsoft Outlook email account setup without exchange activesync
Go to “File”, then select “Add Account” The “Add New Account” window will appear. Select “Manually configure server settings or additional server types” and select “Next” Next, you will see a new window asking you to select the mail server type, ...