iPhone email account setup without exchange activesync
1. Tap “Settings” icon
2. Scroll down and tap “Mail, Contacts, Calendars”
3. Tap “Add Account”
4. Tap “Other”, then tap “Add Mail Account"
- On the “New Account” Screen, enter the details it is requesting. Name (your full name), Email (your email address), Password (your password to access your email) and Description (this is something to remember the email account by, most use their email address) and then tap “Next”.
5. On the next screen, still titled “New Account”, from top to bottom, here are the setting you need to enter:
- OUTGOING MAIL SERVER -> Host Name should be set to securemail.mylucidtech.com
- OUTGOING MAIL SERVER -> User Name should be set to your email address
- Make sure you set the server to SSL using port 465
- OUTGOING MAIL SERVER -> Password should be set to your email password
- Verify “IMAP” is highlighted
- Name should already be populated, verify it is correct
- Email should already be populated, verify it is correct
- Description should already be populated
- INCOMING MAIL SERVER -> Host Name should be set to securemail.mylucidtech.com
- INCOMING MAIL SERVER -> User Name should be set to your email address
- Make sure you set the server to SSL using port 993
- INCOMING MAIL SERVER -> Password should be set to your email password
6. Tap"Next", it will verify the settings just entered.
iPhone exchange activesync account setup
To set up your Apple device to access your Exchange ActiveSync account, follow these steps: On your iPhone's home screen, tap Settings. Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars. Tap Add Account. Tap Microsoft Exchange. Complete the following required fields: ...
Android email account setup without exchange activesync
Setup a new email account on an Android Device Enter your full email address Enter the password for your email address Tap "Next" Choose: IMAP as account type Incoming Server Settings Username: Please enter your full email address Password: The ...
Android exchange activesync account setup
NOTE: Exchange ActiveSync does not support the corporate calendar or email applications for the Motorola Droid, Droid 2 and Droid X. This is because these phones utilize a special application that does not follow Exchange ActiveSync standards. ...
Microsoft Outlook email account setup without exchange activesync
Go to “File”, then select “Add Account” The “Add New Account” window will appear. Select “Manually configure server settings or additional server types” and select “Next” Next, you will see a new window asking you to select the mail server type, ...
Microsoft Outlook 2013 exchange activesync account setup
To set up Outlook, do the following: Open up Outlook 2013 and click on the File tab. Click Add Account. Click the radio button next to Manual setup or additional server types. Click Next. When presented with the Choose Service screen, select ...